Rates & Info
One Site, Two People
30 AMP 50 AMP
Good Sam & AAA Nightly Rate
30 AMP 50 AMP
Extra Person $3.00 per day
Children under the age of 12 – No Charge
Children 12 and above – $3.00
Electric and Water Only $36.00
Extra Vehicle over your first vehicle Add $1.00 per day
$20.00 per two people, per night
$3.00 per extra person per site, per night
One Site, Two People $200 for 30 AMP
One Site, Two People $215 for 50 AMP
Prime Sites (Front Row) $215 for 30 AMP
Prime Sites (Front Row) $230 for 50 AMP
Extra Vehicles $1.00 per day
One Site, Two People – $550 November through March, $600 April through October
Front Row – No Monthly Spots Available in the Front Row
Each Additional Person over 2 people – $30.00 per month
Each Additional Vehicles more than your first vehicle – $30.00 per month
All Rates Subject to Change Without Notice.
No Rain Checks or Refunds. No Shows who do not cancel at least 24 hours in advance, will be charged for a one night stay, due to the loss of a rentable site being held for the night.
Reservations are recommended during holidays, game weekends, and during the busy summer season.
Call 1-888-303-3313 or (573) 474 – 2747 to make a reservation.
Email reservation request to email@example.com
We are proud of our facility, for your comfort & convenience please comply with park rules.
- In case of severe weather, seek shelter in both the bathrooms or the laundry room. Signs for shelter areas are posted. We love pets, so please bring them with you and please do not leave them in your RV during severe weather warnings.
- Open fire pits are not allowed at RV Sites. We have some fire pits available for guests to borrow for the night. You must place the fire pit over the gravel or concrete, so that the heat from it does not damage our grass.
- No Storage under or around your RV unit.
- You have been assigned a specific site, if you wish to move please check with the office.
- Please do not use adjacent sites to park your automobile.
- Your guest must register and pick up a pass at the office and park in the designated area.
- Anyone found using hook ups or other services that were not paid for at registration, will be asked to leave the park immediately.
- Please help to keep children, pets, and guests safe, the speed limit is 5 mph.
- Do not leave your laundry unattended. We are not responsible for accidents or theft.
- For the comfort of all our guests, we ask your help in keeping the restrooms clean, please. Children under the age of 12 need adult supervision in the bathrooms and showers as well as the pool area.
- Bathrooms will be closed once per day for cleaning.
- We ask that you keep your pets on a leash at all times. Pets are not allowed in the buildings. Be a good neighbor and please use the dog walk area and clean up after your pet always. Do not let your pet deposit waste on your site or any of our other guests’ sites please.
- No washing of vehicles allowed in this park. You may hand wash your vehicle with a sponge and a bucket, but no hoses please.
- Check out time is noon. If you wish to extend your stay, please inform the office by 10 am. If we are full with reservations, we will not be able to extend your stay.
- Quiet time is 10 PM to 7 AM. Anyone playing loud music will be warned only once and then asked to leave. Please also don’t walk between sites. Be respectful of your neighbor.
- Please place your trash in the container nearest your site for pick up. Please keep your site clean. Please also do not park on the grass. This kills the grass and damages the site for you and the next guests.
- No rugs bigger than 3 x 2 allowed.It kills our grass.
- Thank you for staying at our park. Relax & Enjoy Your Stay!
Mark & Sharon Pauley and Brian & Cindy Zumalt
their families & our friendly Cottonwoods staff