Rates & Info
One Site, Two People
30 AMP 50 AMP
Good Sam & AAA Nightly Rate
30 AMP 50 AMP
Extra Person $3.00 per day
Children under the age of 12 – No Charge
Children 12 and above – $3.00
Electric and Water Only $36.00
Extra Vehicle Add $1.00
Passport America Rates – Must Stay 2 Night Minimum to receive the Passport America Rate, must show membership proof, and we only accept Passport America from November 1 through March 31. All other discounts such as Good Sam, AAA, FMCA, and Escapees are valid year round.
SPECIAL EVENT RATES APPLY FOR THE 2017 TOTAL ECLIPSE – AUGUST 20, 2017 and AUGUST 21, 2017
Some sites are still available, but we are booking quickly. Our rate during this event is $75 per night.
$20.00 per two people, per night
$3.00 per extra person per site, per night
One Site, Two People $200 for 30 AMP
One Site, Two People $215 for 50 AMP
Prime Sites (Front Row) $215 for 30 AMP
Prime Sites (Front Row) $230 for 50 AMP
Extra Vehicles $1.00 per day
One Site, Two People – $600
Front Row (When Available) – $650.00
Each Additional Person – $30.00
Additional Vehicles – $30.00
All Rates Subject to Change Without Notice.
No Rain Checks or Refunds.
Reservations are recommended during holidays, game weekends, and during the busy summer season. Our Cancellation Policy requires 24 hour advanced Notice for Any Cancellations Please.
Call 1-888-303-3313 or (573) 474 – 2747 to make a reservation.
Email reservation request to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are proud of our facility, for your comfort & convenience please comply with park rules.
- In case of severe weather, seek shelter in both the bathrooms or the laundry room. Signs for shelter areas are posted.
- Open fire pits are not allowed at RV Sites.
- No Storage under or around your RV unit.
- You have been assigned a specific site, if you wish to move please check with the office.
- Please do not use adjacent sites to park your automobile.
- Your guest must register and pick up a pass at the office and park in the designated area.
- Anyone found using hook ups or other services that were not paid for at registration, will be asked to leave the park immediately.
- Please help to keep our children safe, the speed limit is 10 mph.
- Do not leave your laundry unattended. We are not responsible for accidents or theft.
- For the comfort of all our guests, we ask your help in keeping the restrooms clean, please. Children under the age of 12 need adult supervision in the bathrooms and showers as well as the pool area.
- Bathrooms will be closed once per day for cleaning.
- We ask that you keep your pets on a leash at all times. Pets are not allowed in the buildings. Be a good neighbor and please use the dog walk area and clean up after your pet always. Do not let your pet deposit waste on your site or any of our other guests’ sites please.
- No washing of vehicles allowed in this park.
- Check out time is noon. If you wish to extend your stay, please inform the office by 10 am.
- Quiet time is 10 PM to 7 AM.
- Please place your trash in the container nearest your site for pick up. Please keep your site clean.
- No rugs bigger than 3 x 2 allowed.
- Thank you for staying at our park. Relax & Enjoy Your Stay!
Mark & Sharon Pauley and Brian & Cindy Zumalt
their families & our friendly Cottonwoods staff