One Site, Two People, 1 Vehicle
$47.00 Regular Rate
Good Sam, AAA, Military, FMCA, and Missouri Farm Bureau Member Nightly Rate
Extra Person $3.00 per day
Extra Vehicle $1.00 per day
Children under the age of 7 – No Charge
Children 7 and above – $3.00
Electric and Water Only $45.00
Extra Vehicle over your first vehicle Add $1.00 per day
$25.00 per night for 2 people, 1 tent, 1 vehicle
$3.00 per extra person per site, per night
One Site, Two People, 1 RV and 1 Vehicle $250
Good Sam Rate: One Site, Two People, 1 RV and 1 Vehicle $225
Extra vehicles $7 per week
Extra people over 2 $3 per person per day
$600 per month full hookups including all utilties for 2 people, 1 RV, and 1 vehicle
Extra Vehicle $30 per month
Extra Person over 2 $90 per person per month
Check In/Check Out Time:
Check Out Time is At 12 PM CST
Check In Time is any time AFTER 12 PM (Noon)
Checking in before 12 PM will result in a $5 early check in fee (if your site is available). The guests who stayed in that site the previous night is entitled to that site until 12 PM Check out time. We will not ask anyone to leave, because of an early check in.
Please call ahead before checking in early to verify that you are able to check in early. Those arriving early without calling, will have to wait to check in until their site is open. We do not have sites or space for you to wait for your site to open up, you will have to leave the park in order to wait. Please call ahead before checking in early.
All Rates Subject to Change Without Notice.
No Rain Checks or Refunds. No Shows who do not cancel at least 24 hours in advance, will be charged for a one night stay, due to the loss of a rentable site being held for the night.
Reservations are recommended during holidays, game weekends, and during the busy summer season.
Call 1-888-303-3313 or (573) 474 – 2747 to make a reservation.
Email reservation request to email@example.com
We are proud of our facility, for your comfort & convenience please comply with park rules.
- In case of severe weather, seek shelter in both the bathrooms or the laundry room. Signs for shelter areas are posted. We love pets, so please bring them with you and please do not leave them in your RV during severe weather warnings.
- Open fire pits are not allowed at RV Sites. We have some fire pits available for guests to borrow for the night. You must place the fire pit over the gravel or concrete, so that the heat from it does not damage our grass.
- No Storage under or around your RV unit.
- You have been assigned a specific site, if you wish to move please check with the office.
- Please do not use adjacent sites to park your automobile.
- Your guest must register and pick up a pass at the office and park in the designated area.
- Anyone found using hook ups or other services that were not paid for at registration, will be asked to leave the park immediately.
- Please help to keep children, pets, and guests safe, the speed limit is 5 mph.
- Do not leave your laundry unattended. We are not responsible for accidents or theft.
- For the comfort of all our guests, we ask your help in keeping the restrooms clean, please. Children under the age of 12 need adult supervision in the bathrooms and showers as well as the pool area.
- Bathrooms will be closed once per day for cleaning.
- We ask that you keep your pets on a leash at all times. Pets are not allowed in the buildings. Be a good neighbor and please use the dog walk area and clean up after your pet always. Do not let your pet deposit waste on your site or any of our other guests’ sites please.
- No washing of vehicles allowed in this park. You may hand wash your vehicle with a sponge and a bucket, but no hoses please.
- Check out time is noon. If you wish to extend your stay, please inform the office by 10 am. If we are full with reservations, we will not be able to extend your stay.
- Quiet time is 10 PM to 7 AM. Anyone playing loud music will be warned only once and then asked to leave. Please also don’t walk between sites. Be respectful of your neighbor.
- Please place your trash in the container nearest your site for pick up. Please keep your site clean. Please also do not park on the grass. This kills the grass and damages the site for you and the next guests.
- No rugs bigger than 3 x 2 allowed.It kills our grass.
- Thank you for staying at our park. Relax & Enjoy Your Stay!